Door Anchor Strap + NEW Anchored Card Deck
Convert any door into an at-home workout station, with our Door Anchor Strap (and accompanying Card Deck).
– Designed to use with our Body Bands
– Setup is fast & easy, fits doors up to 9ft
– Padded to protect the door
– No fumbling with the anchor between exercises, just move your bands!
– 64 cards (53 anchored exercise cards + 8 pre-done routines).
– Free eBook with 30 bonus exercises
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
How to turn any door into a versatile workout station...
1. Attach our door anchor to any door in your house (fits most doors up to 9ft)
2. Shuffle your cards and create an anchored total body workout, or follow one of our routine cards.
3. Loop or knot your body band at the correct anchor point for your exercise.
Door Anchor Strap: Comes with a free ebook, containing 30 anchored exercises, a user manual and the strap itself.
Body Card Deck II (all new anchored exercises): Totally different to our original deck, this deck comes with 64 cards including 53 NEW anchored Body Band exercises, to accompany your door anchor.
Warranty, Guarantee & Support: Both the card deck and the anchor strap come with a 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty. Plus unlimited support from our Facebook Community of over 70,000 women.
The Arena Strength difference...
– Plastic-coated, waterproof and durable
– Larger than a normal playing card.
Door Anchor Strap
– While other anchor straps can become loose during workouts, ours features a sturdy ratchet strap, ensuring maximum stability during your workouts.
– With up to 9 anchor points, our strap doesn’t need to be moved between exercises, you only move your band! No more fumbling with single loop anchors!
– Thick padding protects the door from damage.
Designed to fit most standard doors (up to 9ft high). Your door anchor will not work with sliding doors.
Yes, your door anchor is designed to use with any long resistance bands, but we recommend our Body Bands. You cannot use it with your Booty Bands. Grab our Body Bands here.
Your anchor strap comes with an exercise booklet, but to make it easy and fun, we’ve also developed an accompanying card deck to show you EVEN MORE exercises! Mix and match to create fun circuits with your other card decks.
Yes! It requires no hooks or screws, and offers a simple yet sturdy ratchet strap connection. We provide full visual installation instructions, and a video, to help to show you how to install it. It takes just 2 minutes!
Yes, your door will close normally even with the anchor strap attached.
Unlike other cheaper flimsy brands, we’ve added extra padding to help protect your door. When used correctly, the anchor strap should not damage your door.
Yes! They are very different. They contain 53 brand new anchored exercises, and 8 routine cards. Anchored exercises are where you secure your body band to something… we recommend our door anchor (because it contains anchor points at the correct height for each exercise), but you can use anything – your foot for some exercises, the leg of a sofa, a pole, or a stair railing also work!