Door Anchor Strap
Transform any door into an at-home workout station! No more fumbling with single anchor points, our Anchor Strap has up to 9 anchor points for smooth transitions between exercises.
– Thick padding to protect your door
- Quick & easy to secure (with a ratchet strap for safety)
– Workout e-guide with 30 anchored exercises included
- Can still close your door like normal
– 30 day money back guarantee + 1 year warranty
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
A few of many NEW anchored body band exercises, you can do with the strap...
– Door Anchor Strap: With up to 9 anchor points, plus a safe and secure connection that will never come loose during a workout.
– Installation instruction manual: Setup is easy and fast when you follow the installation instructions included in the manual. We even provide a video to show you how to do it!
– Exercise Guide: Ditch expensive gym memberships, our workout guide contains 30 anchored exercises to get you started, including many of the same ones you do at the gym!
– 1 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
Why our Door Anchor Strap?
We’ve engineered our Door Anchor Strap using premium-grade materials, ensuring maximum durability and stability during your workouts. Our strap features:
– Robust, adjustable design that securely anchors to the door with a ratchet strap, so it will never come loose!
–Extra padding to protect your door, and your Body Bands.
– Up to 9 anchor points! No more fumbling to change single loop door anchors between exercises.
Designed to fit most standard doors (up to 9ft high). Your door anchor will not work with sliding doors.
Yes, your door anchor is designed to use with our Body Bands. You cannot use it with your Booty Bands. Grab our Body Bands here.
Your anchor strap comes with an exercise booklet, but to make it easy and fun, we’ve also developed an accompanying card deck to show you EVEN MORE exercises! Mix and match to create fun circuits with your other card decks.
Yes, your anchor strap comes with visual instructions, and an installation video, to help to show you how to install it. It takes just 2 minutes!
Yes, your door will close normally even with the anchor strap attached.
Unlike other cheaper flimsy brands, we’ve added extra padding to help protect your door. When used correctly, the anchor strap should not damage your door.